ACOD blog anniversary


ACOD blog followers:  Happy 1st Anniversary!! 

A year ago I overcame my fears and insecurities and committed to beginning a relationship with unknown people who may come together in our challenges of being Adult Children Of Divorce.

It has been a tremendous blessing to me and I am grateful for those of you who have emailed or commented and just read a page or two of the blog.

I sincerely hope that we have all gained strength in knowing we are not alone and courage as we share and read how others in our situation move ahead in healthy ways.

Happy 1st Anniversary to the Blog !!  And blessings to the blog followers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Children of Divorce Sometimes Choose Estrangement

Adult Children Of Divorce and Grief

The Serenity Prayer Worksheet