Welcome, About Me and Topics



WELCOME:  Creating a place for Adult Children of Divorce of every age to come for a bit of hope and help has been a desire of mine as I have navigated the rough waters of finding my place within the aftermath of my parent's divorce.  The counsel I have found and from which I have benefited in the past few years is what I will share with all of us in an effort to encourage us that we are not alone and there is hope. May this place be where we can all go to move us toward times of serenity and peace within our circumstances.

 ABOUT ME:  I am a 50 some-thing adult child of divorce who has been married more than 30 years myself. My parents divorced after years of what I thought was family closeness and no sign of what was coming. Within the past few years I have received wonderful help and counsel and I want to share with others who are going through a parent's divorce. You may be 20 or 50 and experiencing this change in your life and I hope we can help each other heal and move forward.
 Contact me at serenitytime8@gmail.com if you would like to chat about something personally.

 Use the search box in the upper right hand corner to type in a topic.

JANUARY TOPICS : 
Help and Hope

Grief

Bonds Unravel

Pain

Anger

 

FEBRUARY TOPICS: 
Anger

Counseling

Bargaining

Triangles

Honesty

Depression

Waiting

Boundaries

 

MARCH TOPICS:

 Accepting Change

Forgiving Parents

Time For Serenity

Things/Objects of Meaning

House

Rings

 

APRIL TOPICS: 

Postcard

Holidays

Recipe

Photo Album

Pathway

 

JUNE/JULY : 

Reflecting and Writing again

 

AUGUST:

Acods and Listening

Acods and Materialism

Acods and Identity

 

SEPT/OCT:

New Look to Blog

Serenity Prayer Extended Version and Worksheet

Simplicity

Why do we Blog???

 

NOV/DEC:

ACOD Serenity Prayer

ACOD Fathers and Mothers

Things Still Aren't Right This Christmas
 

JAN/FEB/MARCH:

Blog Anniversary

Grandchildren of Divorce

Keep Going!

ACODs and affairs

Forward and Back

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Children of Divorce Sometimes Choose Estrangement

Adult Children Of Divorce and Grief

The Serenity Prayer Worksheet