The Serenity Prayer Worksheet




Serenity Prayer Worksheet

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr

of

ACT                                                 ACCEPT

What I can influence                                               What I cannot influence

 

 

 

 

                      ABDICATE

                               What only God can influence

 

 

 

 

The Serenity prayer causes us to seek the wisdom of discernment in circumstances and time…we have today…and the future….Today we plan activity and purpose, look for blessings and surrender our will to His.  In the future we look for peace and supreme joy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Children of Divorce Sometimes Choose Estrangement

Adult Children Of Divorce and Grief